Powered By Blogger

martes, 26 de abril de 2011

PEN PAL

Dear pen pal,
My name is Carlos Garrido Villanueva. I´m 15 years old and my birthday is 27th December. I was born in Seville, but when I was 3 years old, I went to Chipiona. I have got a sister, her name is Noelia and my father and mother names are Doris and Carlos. I haven´t got any pet but, two years ago I had got two turtles. My town, Chipiona, is situated in Cádiz (in the south of Spain). Chipiona has got beautiful beaches and a big lighthouse, but it hasn´t got a cinema and a shopping centre. One of the most important things of Chipiona is the Carnival. The name of my school is Caepionis. In the future, I want to be a photographer and earn a lot of money. I like football, watch TV, play with the console and go out with my friends. I hate get up early in the morning, dancing and go to school. I usually play football with my friends at the sports centre and play with the console. My favorite football team is Sevilla FC and my favorite football player is Jesús Navas. My favorite food is pasta and I sometimes eat it. I like pop and rock music and my favorite singer is Neyo. The weather in Chipiona is usually good, but now it isn´t good. In the summer, I´m going to go to the beach with my friends. My favorite film is Soy Leyenda.
I want to know things about you,
Carlos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario